• Fellow of the
College of Commercial Arbitrators.
• Listed in Best Lawyers in America, International
• Adjunct professor at Cardozo
Law School, teaching a course on international
arbitration and mediation for five years.
• Listed by the Silicon Valley
Arbitration and Mediation Association
(SVAMA) on its 30-member "List of the
World's Leading Technology Neutrals."
• Past Co-Chair of the International
Litigation and Arbitration Committee
of the ABA.
• Selected by the World Bank to
make a presentation to law and business
school faculties in Beirut, Lebanon
on the benefits of mediation and the
need for more courses on the subject
• Secretary, New York Branch, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
• Former officer of the North
American User's Council of the London
Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
• Served on arbitration advisory
committees for ICDR, AAA, USCIB, CPR,
and on the Advisory Board of the Institute
for Transnational Arbitration.
• Previous Chair of the Arbitration
Committee of the Intellectual Property
Owner's Association (IPO) and listed
by it as one of 20 arbitrators/mediators
recommended to its members.
• On the list of neutrals recommended
by the American Intellectual Property
Association (AIPLA) to its members for
the resolution of IP disputes.
• On the mediation panels for
the United States District Court for
the Southern District of New York, the
United States District Court for the
Eastern District of New York, and the
Commercial Court of New York State.
• On the panel of arbitrators
that resolves attorney-client fee disputes
for New York County.
• On the arbitration rosters of
WIPO, LCIA, ICC (USCIB), ICDR, and the
AAA, among others.
• Member of the Arbitration Club
of New York.
• Selected as an arbitrator for
the Vis International Arbitration Moot
Competition in Vienna and as a mediator
for the ICC International Mediation
Moot Competition in Paris.