• Listed in Best Lawyers in America, International Arbitration, 2010-2016.
• Adjunct professor at Cardozo Law School, teaching a course on international arbitration and mediation for five years.
• Listed by the Silicon Valley Arbitration and Mediation Association (SVAMA) on its 30-member "List of the World's Leading Technology Neutrals."
• Past Co-Chair of the International Litigation and Arbitration Committee of the ABA.
• Selected by the World Bank to make a presentation to law and business school faculties in Beirut, Lebanon on the benefits of mediation and the need for more courses on the subject
• Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
• Former officer of the North American User's Council of the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA).
• Served on arbitration advisory committees for ICDR, AAA, USCIB, CPR, and on the Advisory Board of the Institute for Transnational Arbitration.
• Previous Chair of the Arbitration Committee of the Intellectual Property Owner's Association (IPO) and listed by it as one of 20 arbitrators/mediators recommended to its members.
• On the list of neutrals recommended by the American Intellectual Property Association (AIPLA) to its members for the resolution of IP disputes.
• On the mediation panels for the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York, and the Commercial Court of New York State.
• On the panel of arbitrators that resolves attorney-client fee disputes for New York County.
• On the arbitration rosters of WIPO, LCIA, ICC (USCIB), ICDR, and the AAA, among others.
• Member of the Arbitration Club of New York.
• Selected as an arbitrator for the Vis International Arbitration Moot Competition in Vienna and as a mediator for the ICC International Mediation Moot Competition in Paris.