Mr. Baker has mediated disputes involving an extremely wide range of subject matters. A representative list is set forth below:
• Claim for wrongful termination and theft of trade secrets with respect to a software model that values the risk portfolios of different fixed income securities.
• Claim of theft of trade secrets and patent infringement with respect to computer modeling technology to predict the performance of untested chemical compounds.
• Claim against multiple companies in the luggage industry for infringement of patents relating to luggage locks that can be opened for TSA security inspections without damaging the locks.
• Numerous and varied other patent infringement and patent licensing matters.
• Numerous breach of contract claims arising under a wide variety of commercial contracts.
• Numerous and varied employment claims including wrongful termination, sex and age discrimination, and workplace harassment.
• Miscellaneous fraud, theft of trade secrets, Lanham Act, false advertising, and reverse palming off claims.
• Numerous and varied product liability claims for wrongful death or serious injury against car companies and other equipment manufacturers.
• Numerous and varied construction claims including claims for defective construction and delay damages.
• Miscellaneous claims for violation of civil rights under 28 USC Section 1983.